Exceeding the maximum occupancy for each cabin is strictly prohibited without prior approval by management. If approval to exceed the maximum occupancy is granted by management additional charges will apply.
Exceeding the maximum occupancy without prior approval will result in eviction without refund.
Check-in: 4 PM
Check-out: 11 AM
No pets are permitted on the main property or cabins (except cabin #19)
Pet/Guest eviction without refund. Cleaning Fee $250.00.
Cabin 19 – Pet Haven (Additional Policies)
No smoking permitted in cabin
Additional cleaning cost of $250.00
All guests will be evicted without refund.
Any loud or disruptive behavior, abuse of alcohol or drug usage, profanity or misconduct of any kind will not be tolerated.
FISHING – Rules and Regulations
Catch and Release Fishing Only
Guest will be evicted without refund.
- Barbless hooks only – warning/reminder
- Must have a net to land trout (especially large trout)
- No treble hooks (3 hooks on lure)
- Single hook only
- No multiple hook artificial lures (single hook)
- All must have a Harman’s permit when fishing at the stream.
- If a trout is hooked deep, cut the line to save the trout.
Center Pin fishing is NOT allowed.
The upper section of Harman’s Luxury Log Cabins property is designated as Fly Fishing ONLY. Signs are in place specifying the Fly Fishing ONLY portion of the river. Thank you for your cooperation!
FISHING Free to Customer
Our private access to trophy trout fishing is presently provided “free to a Customer at Harmans”. This service is not guaranteed, bad water conditions can occur. These are considered “Acts of God”. Refunds are not given for bad water conditions. The price of lodging is fair and reasonable for the lodging provided as a standalone fee.
No Bait Fishing allowed
Power bait, worms, corn, salmon eggs, minnows or other bait may NOT be used at this property. Only artificial spinning lures or approved artificial lures may be used. Use of barbless hooks ONLY or flatten barb on hooks with pliers.
Only Guests may Fish/All must have a permit
Warning: All property from the entrance of the Harman’s upstream is managed as a private Catch and Release area for Harman’s NFC guests only.
There is NO access to any upstream property for catch and keep fishing. All fish must be released immediately
Cash, WV only check, American Express, Mastercard, Visa & Discover.
At the time of a reservation request, a deposit will be required. The deposit will be 50% of the total cost of the reservation. The balance due for the entire reservation will be required at check-in. Written confirmation will be mailed to you with directions to the cabins.
- If your cancellation occurred 30 days or more prior to your arrival date, we offer a refund of your deposit less $25.00 for each cabin reserved.
- If your cancellation occurred less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited. We do offer a refund of your deposit less $25.00 booking fee for each cabin reserved with the additional requirement that the accommodations re-rent for the entire period of reservation.
- If your cancellation is less than 7 days, no refunds unless a death in the immediate family.
- If you are a “no show”, no refunds. We reserve the right to charge for the full stay.
Inclement Weather Cancellations
We do not refund for cancellations due to inclement weather, unless West Virginia declares a state of emergency and has travel restrictions for our local area/region. West Virginia Rt. 55/28 must be under travel restriction(s) and the travel restriction(s) must include Grant County, WV for a refund to be considered.
Rt. 55/28 services ski resorts to the west, which are rarely closed. The private cabin roads are serviced during winter months, by our staff for our customers.
Note: For wedding and corporate events, a cancellation must occur 90 days or more prior to your arrival date or the deposit(s) will be forfeited.
Note: If you want to modify or change dates for a booking, cancellations policies apply.
Limited House Keeping Services may be provided at no charge. This consists of supplying fresh towels, remaking beds, removing trash and property inspection. Request should be made at the office.
Staff and Management Access
Members of staff and management may enter the premises for the purpose of inspection and verification of maximum occupancy at anytime.
Lost & Found
If you leave an item (s) at the cabins and you want it returned there will be a $20.00 service fee plus the cost for shipping the item. You will need to supply us with a credit card to charge.