The following Rules, Regulations and Policies are being published at each property. It is the responsibility of the registered guest to take all reasonable steps to see that members of his/her family or other occupants adhere to the rules, regulations and policies.
Cost for each person above the maximum occupancy is $50 per night or possible eviction without refund.
Check-in: 4 PM
Check-out: 11 AM
No pets are permitted on the main property or cabins (except cabin #19)
Pet/Guest eviction without refund. Cleaning Fee $250.00.
Cabin 19 - Pet Haven (Additional Policies)
No smoking permitted in cabin
Additional cleaning cost of $250.00
All guests will be evicted without refund.
Any loud or disruptive behavior, abuse of alcohol or drug usage, profanity or misconduct of any kind will not be tolerated.
FISHING - Rules an Regulations (2011 changes)
Catch and Release Fishing Only
Guest will be evicted without refund.
- Barbless hooks only - warning/reminder
- Must have a net to land trout (especially large trout)
- No treble hooks (3 hooks on lure)
- Single hook only
- No multiple hook artificial lures (single hook)
- All must have a Harman's permit when fishing at the stream.
- If a trout is hooked deep, cut the line to save the trout.
FISHING - presently free to guest
Our private trophy trout fishing is presently provided "free to guest". This service is not guaranteed, bad water conditions can occur. These are considered "Acts of God". Refunds are not given for bad water conditions. The price of lodging is fair and reasonable for the lodging provided as a standalone fee.
No Bait Fishing allowed: Power bait, worms, corn, salmon eggs, minnows or other bait may NOT be used at this property. Only artificial spinning lures or approved artificial lures may be used. Use of barbless hooks ONLY or flatten barb on hooks with pliers.
Only Guests may Fish/All must have a permit:
Warning: All property from the entrance of the Harman's upstream is managed as a private Catch and Release area for Harman's NFC guests only.
There is NO access to any upstream property for catch and keep fishing. All fish must be released immediately
Cash, WV only check, Mastercard, Visa & Discover.
At the time of a reservation request, a deposit will be required. The deposit will be 50% of the total cost of the reservation. The balance due for the entire reservation will be required at check-in. Written confirmation will be mailed to you with directions to the cabins.
We offer two options:
1. If your cancellation occurred 30 days or more prior to your arrival date, we offer a refund of your deposit less $25.00 for each cabin reserved.
2. If your cancellation occurred less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited. We do offer a refund of your deposit less $25.00 booking fee for each cabin reserved with the additional requirement that the accommodations re-rent for the entire period of reservation.
3. If your cancellation is less than 7 days, no refunds unless a death in the immediate family.
4. If you are a "no show", no refund.
Inclement Weather Cancellations:
We do not refund for cancellations due to inclement weather, unless West Virginia declares a state of emergency. West Virginia Rt 55 services ski resorts to the west, which are rarely closed. The cabin roads are serviced during winter months.
Note: For wedding and corporate events, a cancellation must occur 90 days or more prior to your arrival date or the deposit will be forfeited.
Note: If you want to modify or change dates for a booking, cancellations policies apply.
Limited House Keeping Services may be provided at no charge. This consists of supplying fresh towels, remaking beds, removing trash and property inspection. Request should be made at the office.
Staff and Management Access
Members of staff and management may enter the premises for the purpose of inspection and verification of maximum occupancy at anytime.